Eaton Aeroquip Hydraulics
Conveyor Belt Fasteners
Alligator Belt Lacing
Clipper Belt Lacing
Quick Disconnect Couplings
Hose, Fittings & Air Guns
Garlock Gasket Á Packing
Saint Gobain Tubing
Browse by Formulation
Tygon Tubing Material
Tygon Tubing Identifier
Ultimax Snowmobile Belts
Tygon® F-4040-A Fuel and Lubricant Tubing
Extremely flexible (Shore A, 57), Tygon® F-4040-A Fuel and Lubricant Tubing simplifies installation, even in tight places. It is translucent yellow for positive identification and to allow easy flow monitoring. It is routinely used to handle gasoline, kerosene, heating oils, cutting compounds and glycol-based coolants.
- A consistent performer lot after lot, Tygon® F-4040-A Fuel and Lubricant Tubing is the most requested fuel and lubricant tubing for a variety of applications -- from small engine fuel lines to coolant transfer.
- Specifically designed to handle most fuels and industrial lubricants.
- Tygon® F-4040-A Fuel and Lubricant Tubing resists the swelling and hardening caused by hydrocarbon-based fluids.
- Significantly reduces the risk of failure due to cracking and leakage.
- Its minimum extractability safeguards the liquid or vapor being transferred against adulteration.
For more information, please view the Tygon® F-4040-A Fuel and Lubricant Tubing PDF.